PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
The new European Union regarding Data Protection regulation, GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”) entered into force on May 25th, 2016, but will begin to take effect as of May 25th, 2018. This law represents the biggest change in personal data protection over the last 20 years, and has objectives that go far beyond just protecting private space.
Your personal data protection is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of those visiting www.peeraj.ro website, as well as those whose personal data are provided to us by a third party, or to which we have access from another source in accordance with European Parliament and Council 2016/679 27 Regulation (EU), from April, 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Please take your time to carefully read this Policy (hereinafter reffered to as “PPD”) in order to better understand the way your information will be treated (“personal data”).
PPD explains PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL practices regarding the application of the GDPR provisions, as well as the rights you benefit from in regards to how your information is processed by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
The processing of personal data by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL will always be done in accordance with the GDPR provisions, as well as with the personal data protection regulations specific to each country in which PERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL operates.
Through the means of PPD, PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL wishes to inform subjects about the nature of the personal data that we collect and process, as well as about the purposes of the processing. In addition, the subjects are informed about their rights via PPD.
WHO WE ARE?
We are PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., a company with headquarters in Bucharest, No. 9-27 Tuzla Street, district 2, with serial number in the Trade Register J40/8256/2006 and unique registration number RO17011969. We have as main field of activity the retail trade of clothing in specialized shops, CAEN code 4771 and our legal representative is the administrator Victoria Stanciu.
PERSON IN CHARGE WITH PERSONAL DATA (DPO)
PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. as an operator, has appointed Mrs. Mădălina Oprea, as Data Protection Officer (hereinafter referred to as “DPO”), having the obligation to verify compliance with GDPR provisions in data processing operations performed by the operator and to represent the operator in the relationship with subjects and with the Supervisory Authority.
Subjects have the possibility to directly address, any time, the DPO, in regards to any aspects related to current PPD, using the contacts below:
DPO Name: Mădălina Oprea
DPO E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO mailing address: 9th Transilvaniei Street, 1st District, 010796 Bucharest, Romania
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means any piece of information or information which can identify you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, through the pseudonyms data, such as an unique identification number). This means that personal data include things such as e-mail address, home address, personal preferences and buying customs, content generated by users, financial information as well as information related to financial situation. It could also include unique numeric identifiers, such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookie modules.
WHAT DOES PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA MEAN?
“Processing” means any operations or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, with or without using automatized means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extraction, consulting, using, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
WHICH ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS?
Your personal data which are to be processed are the following: first name, last name, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as the data included in your resumes you send to us.
PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The personal data operator (hereinafter named “operator”) is PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. undertakes to respect the personal data protection principles (hereinafter named “Principles”) stated by GDPR, as to assure that all data are:
- Correctly, legally and transparently processed;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Correct and updated;
- Retained in a form which makes it impossible to identify the data subjects longer than necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures adequate processing security so that data is complete, confidential and available.
BASIS AND PUROPSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order for us to be able to offer you our products, we need to process personal data that you own.
- For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR personal data my be processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our tax authorities’ obligations regarding invoicing and reporting to tax authorities.
If you apply for a position within PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, published in the specific section of this site, the Curriculum Vitae (CV) that belongs to you or other information you provide to us will only be used to process your request and to manage the recruitment process. Following the voluntary submission of the Curriculum Vitae document through PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL website, PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL does not verify the accuracy of the content, will not automatically accept the application, will not automatically make a job offer.
The Curriculum Vitae document you send will only be used to select candidates. We will not distribute, rent or voluntary sell your personal data outside PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, except for the case when we are obliged to share your information to third parties which offer services on our behalf.
By providing any personal data through the means of www.peeraj.ro website, you understand and agree for your data to be processed in accordance with PPD provisions of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL undertakes not to process personal data provided with other purpose than that for which these have been sent, except for the situations where we have your express consent to use these for other purposes.
It is also possible for PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL to have access to other personal data by establishing a link with PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, through processing of data communicated via a telephone conversation, e-mail discussion, coming to our headquarters in order to obtain certain pieces of information.
By contacting PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL in any of the above mentioned ways or any other way that involves a mediated or non-mediated communication between you and PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, you understand and agree to process your personal data in accordance with PPD provisions of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data processed by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL can be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties only if we have your express consent to do this, except for the cases when there is a legal / contractual obligation for PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. to do this.
Please note it is possible for us to be obliged in certain circumstances to disclose your personal data to those partners PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL collaborates with and / or other third services providers of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
DATE PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES, OTHER WEBSITES AND SPONSORS
www.peeraj.ro website may contain, at a certain point, links to other websites whose data protection policies may be different from those of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
Please note you need to read data protection policies of other websites, as PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL will not be held responsible for the information sent to or collected by those third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL can store processed data for different time periods, appreciated as being reasonable, in accordance with the purposes previously indicated. We store your personal data only for the needed period in order to achieve the goals for which we hold the data, in order to satisfy your needs or for us to achieve the obligations imposed by law.
To know how long your data can be stored, we use the following criteria:
- If you have given your consent to recruitment, we retain your personal data until you ask us to delete it. In this regard, please note that the data stored in our databases for recruitment purposes is deleted from the records of these databases 5 years after lour last interaction with you;
- In case you contact us with a question, we retain your personal data during the needed time to process your questions, but no longer than 5 years from your last correspondance with us;
- In case the cookies are stored on the computer, we keep these as long as necessary for these to achieve their purposes (for example, during a cookie session for shopping bag or cookies for session IDs) and for a certain period, in accordance with local regulations. Thus, we mention that personal data processed through cookies in order to provide online advertising behaviour, to personalize services for you and to allow the distribution of our content on socializing websites (distribution buttons designed to show the website) will be retained for a maximum period of 5 years from the moment these were collected, based on your consent.
TARGETED PERSONS’ RIGHTS
In accordance with GDPR, you have a series of rights in respect to your personal data which PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL processes:
- Right to access your processed rights – You have the right to access your personal data we hold. The first time we provide these we don’t perceive any tax. If you need copies of the information already provided, we might charge you a reasonable tax, considering the administrative costs of providing information. Unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
- Right to amend your rights – You have the right to ask for your data to be amended if not exact or not updated and / or add something if these are incomplete.
- Right to delete your data (“the right to be forgotten”) – In certain cases, you have the right to optain the deletion or destroying your data. This is not an absolute right, as sometimes we might be forced to keep your data for legal reasons.
- Right to restrict the processing – You have the right to request restriction your data processing. This means that your data processing is limited, so as to retain your data but not use or process them. This right applies in specific circumstances, speficied by the general date protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is contested by the subject (ie you) for a period that allows the operator (ie PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– processing is illegal and the subject (ie you) is against the deletion of the Data and requires restriction in using these;
– operator (for example, PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL) no longer needs the Date to process, but these are required by the subject (ie you) in order to establish, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– subject (ie you) has objections to data processing based on legitimate reasons by the operator (in this case PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL) based on checking if the operator’s legitimate reasons (PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL) exceed those of the subject (ie you).
- Right to data portability – You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This only applies to the data you have provided when processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automatic means.
- Right to opposition – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to process your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority in your residence or home country to challenge the data protection practices offered by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL.
- Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe from or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easier to do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
- Right to oppose your data processing by us when conducting actions in the public interest or in our or a third party legitimate interests – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on an interest legitimate.
- Right to disable Cookies – You have the right to disable cookies. Settings in Internet browsers are usually programmed to accept cookies by default, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to increase the usability or functionality of websites/applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of websites or apps, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you want to restrict or block all cookies established by our websites/apps (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or any other websites/apps, you can do so through your browser settings acquis. The Help function in your browser will tell you how. For more information, see the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
You can exercise any of these rights regarding the personal data PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL process by addressing a simple request to PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL DPO. In such a situation it is very possible for us to request a proof of your identity.
We access, retain and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
- In response to a legal request, when we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. We may also respond to legal claims when we consider, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
- When we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies or other harmful or unlawful activities, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, including investigations done by regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive third-party partner information about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
The information we receive from you can be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when these are subject to a legal require or legal obligation, to a governmental inquiry or investigation into possible violations of our terms and conditions or in any other cases to prevent damage.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer GDPR data in the virtue of providing the most professional services possible. The information controlled by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL may be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in other countries than the country in which you live for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to deliver the highest level of service and to continue to provide you with our best professional content. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, and we rely on the appropriateness of the European Commission’s decisions on certain countries, as the case may be, for transfers of EEA data to the United States and other countries.
PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL SRL has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with the GDPR requirements, to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and partners of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L., as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information and GDPR requirements, in accordance with PPD provisions.
The www.peeraj.ro website may link to other websites and/or other web pages that are not owned by PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL. PEERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL assumes no responsibility for the content of these websites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. PERAJ BRANDS INTERNATIONAL will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data or other moral and/or patrimonial damage caused by access to those sites.
UPDATING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
Please note that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the www.peeraj.ro website.
How will we let you know about changes to this Policy?
We will send you a notification before making any changes to this Policy and we will give you the opportunity to review the revised PPD before choosing to continue using our materials.
Please do not continue to use www.peeraj.ro website if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates.
PPD terms shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by accessing our DPO contact details.